Monday, June 29, 2009

Introduction {29/6/09}

Hi!

My name is Aden Recreated and I am eighteen years old. This is the place for all my stories and poems if you're interested in reading them. 

I titled this blog Waves because we all have them. There's the extremely happy wave and then the wave that brings you down soaking and crying out in pain. That's what I want. That's what I want to capture in my stories. Are there waves when you are completely frightened? Yes, I want those waves to be captured too. Love waves, hate waves, fright waves. If the wave exists, it shall be written about.

More about me. I am a student, going to be a Freshman in college in August so I am pleased about that. Um... I am a very open-minded person. I don't finish all the ideas I am working on most of the time but there are those rare moments when I follow through to the finish. I excite easily, I enjoy children, especially young children. I'm not a child molester and I sometimes avoid the spotlight; it makes me giggle and blush like a schoolgirl...and I am. A school girl I mean.

I like constructive criticism on my stories and poetry so anything you have that will help not harm will be gladly accepted. So go ahead and dig right in, nothing's stopping you!

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment