Monday, June 29, 2009

Trapped {21/6/09}

This is a story that I wrote not too long ago. Maybe it's not even considered a story, maybe it's prose... This would be considered a "frightening wave", or so I think.

I wrote this while listening to L'Âme Immortelle's "Scheideweg". I don't know of a video out there that has this song but if you want it, you can email me at surrender_and_smite@yahoo.com and please put "Song Request" in your subject line. Thanks!

:)

I couldn't move left or right and with every movement I felt like I was being boxed inside a little room with no way out. All the breathing in the world couldn't save me now, so I began to pace. Back and forth, back and forth. My breathing soon turned into hyperventilating and screaming as I begged to be let out of the claustrophobic room I was in.

Time later, I was siting down on the linoleum floor, rocking back and forth, terrified to move or speak. I was seeing dots in front of me every time I closed my eyes. Time was running out and my savior still had not come. Searching my mind for calming music was out of the question; it wasn't remembered. The intensity of the situation worsened as time passed on. No way out. None.

I attempted to scream again but it was almost impossible. All of my hyperventilation must have taken out my voice. Was that even possible? I suppose it was because it was happening to me. I stomped hard against the floor and began to wring my hands and cry silently for release. Voices in my head telling me that there was no way out popped into my head and this gave me the strength to cry out in agony as they ripped through my mind, destroying what was left, leaveing me mentally broken and empty.

When I came to (a long while later), I couldn't stop screaming for the life of me. It was al I did for a few days, still traumatized by my ordeal. I don't remember being taken to that little room, I just know I was there. There with no way out.

(c) Aden Recreated 21 June 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment